Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, serving individuals, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company serves approximately 56 million U.S. consumer and small business relationships. It is among the world’s leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading.
The mission of the Economic Development Agency (EDA) is to
- Enhance the economic position of the county
- Enhance the economic position of county residents
- Maintain the environment
- Improve our quality of life
- Encourage business growth
- Build a positive business climate
- Develop a trained workforce
- Improve existing communities
- Offer a variety of housing opportunities
- Provide cultural and entertainment activities
The HOTB team works closely with its Clients to understand their roadblocks and develops innovative solutions to overcome those obstacles. Critical problem solving skills, combined with technical knowledge and hard work, has become HOTB’s recipe for delivering comprehensive solutions for our Clients.